Thursday, October 3, 2013

Come back!!!

Hello people, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk! :D :D :D :D :D
I wanna give some updates about what I'm doing right now  :) :8 :D


Here are some sketches I made for fun actually. I wanna make something useful enough for my portfolio. I'm going to have some zbrush stuff later. Actually I'm doing some freelance works for children book, so while doing my work, I will do some for portfolio. :D

Anyway, I went to the zoo last month. I had a lot of photos of animal to study. I can share some of it here.
 

 glorious deer butt

 

 

 

 

Baby white tiger, she's so cute!





Beside that zoo, I went to the museum in Indonesia, I found a lot of interesting accessories with unique craftings and I found the wayang as well. It's kinda cool place to go.
Balinese Dragon statue
 Wayang








Beside that, I went to AFA ID, it's an Asian Anime festival that held annually. I don't know, It seems to be a cool place to go, but it turned to be uncool. This is the first time I went to the anime related event. It's so crowded, full of people and a lot of otakus. I was a big fan of anime, and fan of Japanese culture, but I surprised that they didn't know how to queue, made me sick of that place. The queue row was so long, and a lot of cheaters who cut my lines, that's amazing and really was a hot day. And inside, still the same, packed with people. Even if you wanna move to other stall, you need to queue to reach the place. That was a horrible place to go, and so expensive to be a festival. And I did not enjoy it. lol.

So I enjoyed my little holiday in Jakarta, thanks to my friends who supply the accomodation! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment