Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free jobs? No way!

My friend shared this on facebook, so I thought it's worth to reblog this.
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/business/this-is-the-proper-way-to-say-no-to-companies-that-want-free-work-90791.html

It's about the rejection letter to the people who offered him to use his music for free in a TV program.
his rejection letter is awesomely bad ass! I love it, finally someone who speaks the truth! haha
So, those who had same experience, better read that letter in the link! Say no for free jobs!

I had some experience on free job, at the beginning, I took that job because I thought it may increase my popularity and bla bla. But now, I realized that it's not the way. I believe that free job is only destroying market's prices and your own level. But for some reason like charity or something else, I would do for free of course. Depends on the situation.

I just don't know people think that drawing is easy, and the art doesn't have a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment